Any enquiries or requests for additional information, modifications and cancellations are to be communicated to MCI’s Team by email.
Registration modification and cancellation
For cancellations received prior to 15 June 2023, midnight CET, deposits will be reimbursement of 50% of total amount paid. After this date, no refunds will be possible.
A name change will be considered as a modification and will be charged 40 EUR.
A handling fee of 40 EUR per registration will be charged for every registration modification received after June 16th, 2022, including a name change.
If a badge is lost or forgotten onsite, an administrative fee of 80 EUR will be charged for the reprinting of the badge after identity verification (passport, driving license or other recognised identification documents).
General Payment Conditions
All payments are to be made in Euro. VAT may increase without notice and any such change will be reflected in final rates.
Only payments by credit card EuroCard / MasterCard, Visa & American Express will be accepted.
Modifications and/or new registrations made on-site will require immediate payment (by cash or credit card).
An invoice to be settled upon receipt will be issued upon written confirmation. This invoice will act as a contract, and once issued, the above payment and cancellation conditions will apply.
No discount will be provided in case of early settlements.
Full payment of services is requested when registering (Credit Card and/or Bank transfer). No confirmation or invitation letter will be sent until MCI has received the payment.
In accordance with DIRECTIVE 2011/7/EU, late payment interest will be charged an amount of 8% above the European Central Bank’s base reference rate.
No badge will be delivered until full payment of open invoices is received.
Methods of Payment:
Credit card: only Eurocard/MasterCard, Visa and American Express are accepted.
Please note that the merchant name that would appear on your credit card statement would be “MCI FRANCE”
Cheques: please note that payments by personal cheques are not accepted.
Refunds will be made after the event according to your payment method.
Important note: if your registration is covered by your company/institution who is established in the venue’s country, please make sure to provide your company/institution VAT number during your registration process in order to benefit from the reverse charge mechanism (registration fee is invoiced with no VAT). If the VAT number is not given at the time of the issuing of the registration invoice, it will not be possible to benefit from the reverse charge mechanism anymore.
Group Data Management
Upon receipt of your payment, you will receive by e-mail an internet link giving you direct access to your group portal. You will be able to enter names, allocate your reservations, settle open invoices and download documents.
Through this personalised portal, you will be able to enter your participants’ details and assign the services you have purchased such as registration and/or hotel bookings.
Names of all participants (registration and/or accommodation) must be submitted and reservations assigned online before Monday August 1st, 2022.
Any modifications and cancellations are to be communicated to MCI’s team by email to be validated (please refer to the points «Modification & Cancellation» above to view the charges relating to these operations.
The Group Leader hereby commits to manage group registrations and/or hotel reservations using the tools proposed by the official registration and/or housing bureau. The reservation system’s portal will be used to respect relevant registration and, if applicable, accommodation deadlines. Access to this tool will be provided upon full payment of deposits required.
Contact information is to be entered in the system including the full coordinates of the participant of the event. No generic agency coordinates will be accepted if reservations are handled by a third party or on the behalf of a sponsor.
Reservations for registration and/or housing will then be assigned and updated through the reservation system’s portal and managed by the group leader or its internal representative.
MCI, as the Official Registration and/or Housing Bureau will not be responsible for entering contacts’ coordinates nor assigning services on behalf of the entity hereby engaged in this contract.
Should the Group Leader or the entity engaged in the present contract choose not to proceed with the proposed online tools, MCI will charge a fee of 18 EUR per participant, to import the participants’ detail information under the group or a fee of 27 EUR per participant to import the participants’ detail information under the group and assign the corresponding services, provided that the full coordinates are supplied.
The group leader agrees and warrants that:
- the personal data that has been collected, processed and transferred and will continue to be collected, processed and transferred in accordance with the relevant provisions of the applicable data protection law (and, where applicable, has been notified to the relevant authorities);
- the transfer to, and processing by, MCI pursuant to this Agreement is not prohibited by a statutory or contractual duty of confidentiality;
- prior to any transfer of personal data, it has informed the data subjects and has complied with any notification and/or registration set forth by the applicable data protection law; in particular, the intended purposes of the collection, processing and transfer of personal data have been communicated to the data subjects;
- the data subjects are provided with their right of access, correction, blocking, suppression or deletion as available under applicable data protection law;
- it has taken and will take all reasonable measures to verify the correctness of the personal data and ensure that incorrect or incomplete personal data will be corrected, completed or destroyed prior any transfer of such data to MCI;
- it will inform MCI of any specific requirement from any data subject or any relevant authority on how personal data should be processed;
- it will inform without delay MCI of any request from any data subject or any relevant authority to rectify, update or delete any personal data;
- after assessment of the requirements of the applicable data protection law, it will ensure that the security measures are appropriate to protect personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access, in particular where the processing or transfer involves the transmission of data over a network, and against all other unlawful forms of processing, and that these measures ensure a level of security appropriate to the risks presented by the processing and the nature of the data to be protected having regard to the state of the art and the cost of their implementation;
- it will provide MCI, when so requested, with copies of relevant data protection laws or references to them of the country in which the [group leader] is established;
- it will respond to enquiries from data subjects and authorities concerning processing of personal data by MCI;
- it will notify within 72 hours delay MCI of any actual, potential or alleged breach of the provision of this Clause;
MCI France hereby provides notice to event attendees and anyone else, that MCI France makes no warranty of any kind whatsoever, expressed or implied, that any information, materials, techniques or products or anything else presented at this event is accurate, valid, adequate or fit for any purpose whatsoever. Event attendees are solely responsible for determining the validity, adequacy and fitness of any information, materials or products or anything else presented at this event for any and all uses.
Statements and descriptions made by MCI France at this event and included in event literature are informational only and are not made or given as a warranty. The views, opinions and statements made at the event are solely those of the speakers and may not reflect the views of MCI France. Furthermore, speakers may have vested interests in the concepts and products they discuss. It is further understood and agreed that MCI France shall not be liable whether in contract, in tort, under any warranty, in negligence or otherwise for any kind of claim for loss, damage or expense of any kind arising out of or resulting from the use of any information, materials, products or anything else presented at this event, and under no circumstances shall MCI France be liable for special, indirect or consequential damages.In addition, MCI France shall not be liable for any kind of claim in relation to possible exposure to illness (including but not limited to COVID-19). Event attendees knowingly and freely assume all risks related to health when participating in person at this event. MCI France and/or its agents have the right to alter or cancel the event or any of the arrangements, timetables, plans or other items relating directly or indirectly to the event without prior notice for any reason beyond their control. The event and/or its agents shall not be liable for any loss, damage, expenditure or inconvenience caused as a result of such alteration or cancellation.
Insurance, release and waiver of liability:
It is recommended that participants obtain adequate cover for travel, health and accident insurance before they depart from their countries. MCI France as organizers cannot accept responsibility for personal injuries, or loss of, or damage to, private property belonging to the event Meeting participants and accompanying persons.
Participants are requested to inform themselves and to abide by local work regulations accordingly.
MCI France, and Venue are not responsible for either the partial or total non-execution of the contract in the event of accident, natural disaster (either threatened or actual), in war,curtailment or interruption of transportation facilities, threats or acts of terrorism, of transportation facilities, threats or acts of terrorism, governmental travel or terrorism advisory, Strikes, Lock out, civil disturbance, the issue of a Travel Warning by the World Health Organization or any other cause beyond the parties’ control which prevents the venue from accommodating the clients of MCI for the event or if for the same reasons the event is cancelled by MCI. The Organizers may at their entire discretion repay the delegate fee or Service Charge paid by the Delegate or Exhibitor, or part thereof, but shall be under no obligation to repay the whole or part of such Delegate fee or Service Charge, and shall be under no liability to the Delegate or Exhibitor in respect of any actions, claims, losses (including consequential losses), costs or expenses whatsoever which may be brought against or suffered or incurred by the Delegate or Exhibitor, as the result of the happening of any such event.
Right of withdrawal:
- Professional Clients have a right of withdrawal, in accordance with the conditions set out in Article L.221-3 of the French Consumer Code.
- Where the Client is a consumer as defined in the preliminary article of the legislative section of the French Consumer Code, i.e. an individual acting for purposes that do not fall within the scope of his or her commercial, industrial, craftsperson or liberal activity, he or she has, in accordance with the provisions of Article L 121-21 of the French Consumer Code, and except in the case expressly provided for below, a period of (14) days as from his or her confirmation of registration to withdraw, without having to justify his or her decision or to pay any penalties. If said 14-day period ends on a Saturday, Sunday, public holiday or non-work day, it shall be extended until the next business day.
Should the Client wish to exercise their right of withdrawal, they must send the Organiser the following withdrawal form by post (preferably by registered letter with acknowledgement of receipt) to: JDP 2022/MCI France – 25 rue Anatole France – CS70139 – 92532 Levallois-Perret Cedex.
The withdrawal period provided for above shall not apply if the Client has already taken part in the Event before the expiry of the withdrawal period, or if they have expressly waived their right of withdrawal upon registration, in writing.
If the right of withdrawal is duly exercised, the Organiser shall reimburse any amounts paid at the time of the order, by any means and within a period not exceeding 14 days from the date the right of withdrawal is exercised.
Registration and/or admittance to the Meeting shall be limited solely to participants who are 18 years of age or older, due to current health and safety regulations and legislation in effect.
Any registration by anyone who is under 18 is unauthorized and in violation of these Terms and Conditions and will automatically result in the forfeit of their registration. You hereby accept that identification is to be provided to Meeting staff upon request.
By registering to the Meeting or entering the Meeting you represent and warrant that you are 18 years of age or older, and that you agree to and to abide by all of the Terms and Conditions of this Meeting.
MCI France the venue are not responsible for either the partial or total non-execution of the contract in the event of accident, an act caused by a third party,such as Acts of God including, without limitation, credible threats of natural disaster in the geographic vicinity, war, curtailment or interruption of transportation facilities, threats or acts of terrorism or similar acts, governmental travel advisory, a governmental elevation of the terrorism alert level, civil disturbance, the issue of a Travel Warning by the World Health Organization or any other cause comparable events or disaster beyond the parties’ control which prevents the Venue from accommodating the clients of MCI for the event or if for the same reasons the event is cancelled by MCI.
As a registered attendee of the Meeting, you agree to grant permission for MCI France to use your likeness in a photograph or video in any and all of its publications and presentations, including website entries, without payment or any other consideration;to authorize MCI France to edit, alter, copy, exhibit, publish or distribute the photograph or video for purposes of publicizing MCI France programs or for any other lawful purpose; to waive the right to inspect or approve the finished product, including written or electronic copy, wherein your likeness appears; that these materials will become the property of MCI France.
Please visit the following website https://france-visas.gouv.fr/en/web/france-visas/welcome-page to check if you require a visa for France. Citizens of other countries may need a visa.
Please contact your travel agent or the nearest France diplomatic authorities for further information. If you should need a visa, please apply early enough to allow sufficient handling time to the authorities.
During the reservation process, please tick the box and fill in the corresponding questionnaire to receive your Visa invitation letter. Please note that the VISA invitation letter will only be sent to participants who have paid their reservation fee. In some cases, payment by credit card may not be allowed.
Please note that neither MCI France will be able to contact or intervene with any Embassy or Consulate office on behalf of a registrant. The invitation letter does not financially or legally obligate MCI France in any way. All expenses incurred in relation to the event and to obtaining a visa are the sole responsibility of the registrant. MCI France do not accept any responsibility for travel, accommodation and/or other costs incurred due to the rejection of a registrant’s visa application.